Yourself to be Heard
how to overcome your fear of public speaking the easy, painless
Develop valuable leadership skills! The world needs more people like
you - people who want to make a difference! So what are you
waiting for? - Join our club! We are welcoming new members now - You
Where and When We Meet
We meet every second Sunday at the Petone
Community House, Britannia St, Petone, from 1:30 to 3:30. See a Map.
Our meetings until Christmas 2011 are:
|10 and 24 April |
|11 and 25 September|
|8 and 22 May |
|9 and 23 October|
|5 and 19 June |
|6 and 20 November|
|3, 17 and 31 July||4 and 18 December|
|14 and 28 August|
What is Toastmasters?
A global communication & leadership organisation which offers
programs and learning opportunities for its members.
- A fun way to build confidence and improve your speaking
- Helps you to achieve your full potential and reach your
- A friendly and supportive atmosphere
- Provides tremendous personal benefits
What can Toastmasters offer you?
- One of the best ways to improve your communication skills.
- Lose your fears of public speaking in a safe environment.
- Learn skills that will help you be more successful in
whatever path you've chosen in life.
- Learn to be a better speaker & listener
- Learn to lead teams
- Learn to conduct meetings
- Learn to give and receive feedback